- As a way of showing our heartfelt thanks to the Charnetwork community
for their continued attention and support toward our project, we are going
to announce that the airdrop KYC and distribution is now open for you to start the process.
- The Chartoken Airdrop Campaign ran between September 15 and September
- Chartoken Round 1: 1500
- Chartoken Round 2: 1000
- In our previous announcements, Charnetwork initially offered 500 Char tokens to Airdrop
participants' accounts after they register successfully. The remaining Char tokens will be
distributed to your ETH wallet when we announce.
Important Notes for Airdrop Participants:
- Please read the following points carefully, you must understand and follow these steps
- All users must do KYC to withdraw 500 Char from Web wallet.
- If you fail KYC for any reason, you will NOT get your Char
- After you start the withdrawal of your tokens, you cannot
change the receiving wallet your Char will be sent to. Check carefully it is the correct address
and the wallet is ERC20 compatible.
- These tokens will not be tradable until Char token is live on
Step 1: Sign In
Note: Airdrop users already
have an account made. You
do not need to create
Step 2: Complete KYC
- Once you have signed in, you will be asked to provide some
identifying information for KYC. We
have simplified this process for users who participated in the airdrop so it will be quicker to
- You must fill in your information correctly for the KYC steps.
If you do not provide true and
accurate information, you will not receive your Char token.
- Once you have completed KYC, your details will be reviewed.
This process will usually take up
to 48 hours, however, due to the large number of users who participated in the airdrop, this
could take longer at busy times.
Step 3: Withdraw your Char token
- After you have completed your KYC successfully, you will be
able to withdraw your Char token.
- On this page, you will be asked to check the receiving wallet
address. This is the address your Char token will be sent to. Double-check to make sure this is
the correct address and that the wallet is ERC20 compatible.
- As always, if you have questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
If you want to join the conversation about Charnetwork then
various accounts below: